Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Grand Rapids) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They prefer Board Certified IM Hospitalists.
- Credentialing takes about 90 days.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- DEA and CSR can be obtained through LT.
- The facility is less than 1 hour from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: APPs and 5 other MDs.
- The client prefers physicians already living in Michigan but will cover travel and lodging.
- There are no intensivists on staff.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p or 7p-7a on nights.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16 ppd.
- Night Shift.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage with an active MI license.
- Procedures Required: YES.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Full procedures required including intubations, lines, and vent management.
- Code response is required.
- Dates Needed: January - Early February 2024 Start, 7on/off or 14on/off.
- Reference ID: ORD-157737-MD-MI.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- There are 4 APPs that do swing shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago