Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (Kalamazoo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- About Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Top Tier Compensation with performance bonus plan.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Generous benefits package includes a two-year partnership track.
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries, and live entertainment.
- Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name.
- Closed ICU- NO procedures, NO RRT's, NO codes required.
- H1 sponsorships.
- High Comp, Partnership in Michigan University Town.
- It effortlessly blends energy and innovation with friendliness and a humble attitude.
- Nights are well-staffed with APP and swing shift physician support- Open to internal medicine with 2+ years of experience.
- Plus, you're never far from lakes and outdoor recreation, festivals, and world-class attractions.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for Nocturnists at a 330-bed regional health hospital within a prominent healthcare system.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.