Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · March 22, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (Kalamazoo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for Nocturnists at a 330-bed regional health hospital within a prominent healthcare system.
- Plus, you're never far from lakes and outdoor recreation, festivals, and world-class attractions.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Top Tier Compensation with performance bonus plan.
- It effortlessly blends energy and innovation with friendliness and a humble attitude.
- H1 sponsorships.
- Generous benefits package includes a two-year partnership track.
- Closed ICU- NO procedures, NO RRT's, NO codes required.
- About Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- High Comp, Partnership in Michigan University Town.
- Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name.
- Nights are well-staffed with APP and swing shift physician support- Open to internal medicine with 2+ years of experience.
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries, and live entertainment.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 26.