Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwest Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner.
- Join a growing team at a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access Hospital located in southern Michigan just minutes away from South Bend, IN.
- Integrated care program - manage both the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs.
- Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational attractions in the area such as fishing, canoeing, boating, water skiing, and ice fishing on the neighboring Sister Lakes.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7 - 7.
- Be sure to tour the historic train depot, live theatre, museums, and art galleries as well.
- Nestled within the Fruit Belt in Southwest Michigan, surrounded by rolling farmlands and abundant orchards.
- Solid compensation package and full benefits including partnership track.
- Will also be doing some PRN outpatient in a Post Acute Care Clinic affiliated with Borgess-Lee during scheduled hours.
- Open to internal medicine or family trained physicians with 2+ years of experience.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.