Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · March 22, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwest Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be sure to tour the historic train depot, live theatre, museums, and art galleries as well.
- Integrated care program - manage both the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs.
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner.
- Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational attractions in the area such as fishing, canoeing, boating, water skiing, and ice fishing on the neighboring Sister Lakes.
- Nestled within the Fruit Belt in Southwest Michigan, surrounded by rolling farmlands and abundant orchards.
- Open to internal medicine or family trained physicians with 2+ years of experience.
- Will also be doing some PRN outpatient in a Post Acute Care Clinic affiliated with Borgess-Lee during scheduled hours.
- Join a growing team at a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access Hospital located in southern Michigan just minutes away from South Bend, IN.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7 - 7.
- Solid compensation package and full benefits including partnership track.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.